I’m very grateful for everyone who responded to my request from Sunday for potential questions during the panel discussion at The Works of God: God’s Good Design in Disability.
Questions have ranged across a variety of subjects:
- salvation for those with cognitive disabilities
- how does finding our identity in Christ shape how we think about disability
- handling anger against strangers and their questions/behaviour
- coping with grief while recognizing the value of children with disabilities
- hidden disabilities and the church
- how to guide a church/friends towards more appropriate language about disability (i.e., not using the word retarded thoughtlessly)
If the above sparks some thoughts for you, please consider sharing them in the form below. While our time for questions is limited that day, this blog will, Lord willing, continue and might be a forum for addressing some of those questions in the future.
And please remember to hit the ‘submit’ button at the bottom of the form. Thank you!